Wednesday, December 16, 2009

What I wanted...


(The back was even more amazing than the front... the most beautifully stacked A-line I've ever seen.)








And what I got...


minus the really horrible bangs, of course.

I'm still wondering why it's so impossible to find someone who can cut my hair.  The first picture was the first time in my life that I really loved a haircut... the stylist was amazing.  No exaggeration, I had at least 40 people tell me that they loved it (many I didn't even know.)  So I call 3 or 4 months later to get a trim and she's gone... fallen off the face of the planet...  Since then I haven't been able to get one single decent haircut.  Oh well, I'll just wear this one in a ponytail (with about 30 bobbypins, it's so short) for a couple months just like the last ones.

4 comments:

Jaime said...

it must ben oregon thing. I have not been able to find a good person to cut my hair here either. It sucks! Soooo, whenever I'm in Seattle, I go to my trusted stylist and she always does an amazing job & makes me very happy. Needless to say, sometimes I plan my trips up there around getting a hair cut. :)

Tiffany Fackrell said...

I HATE trying to find a new hairstylist. Are you anywhere close to Salem? I have a cousin that cuts hair...she is really good...She is just a stay at home mommy right now...but with a little persuasion I might be able to hook you up...if you are even close to there?

Wendy said...

Once when I was trying to grow my hair back and just wanted a trim the stylist cut my hair so short it looked like a boy. I hated it and wanted to crawl in a hole till it grew back.

Jacklyn said...

hey Brittney if you are still in LaGrande go and see Cheri Blanca at my old salon Evolution. She's great. Sorry I wasn't there I can do a mean a-line! I have long hair pretty much cause I am scared to have anyone cut it haha