Monday, December 7, 2009

Mashed Potatoes



The other day Nate and I were sitting on the couch watching television and a commercial came on.  Not sure what restaurant it was, but there were mashed potatoes.  I said, "Oh man, mashed potatoes sound so good!"  Nate turned to me about ready to get up and said, "Do you want me to go make you some?"  I started laughing.  "No, Nate, I think I'll be alright."  He said, "No, seriously I could just peel and boil a couple potatoes... it's not a big deal.  I can even make you some gravy."

And that, my friends, is why I am the luckiest girl....

2 comments:

Chad and Jaycie said...

Yes, you are pretty lucky!!! And I can totally see him saying that! But at the same time he probably was hoping you would make cheesecake! ;)

Mark and Tamri said...

It works like that for the first couple of months... then they try and convince you you want something much easier to prepare. :)