Thursday, May 26, 2011

Peanut

This little guy makes us so happy!  His smile is contagious and his laughter can pull me out of even my worst moods.  I've never felt like I've had more purpose in my life than when I became Ryan's mother.  He's such a fun little guy to have around.

At 10 months, Ryan:
    *still isn't crawling, but has mastered backward-seal movement and is always on all fours rocking back and forth... we're hoping it's soon!
     *leaves a mess wherever he goes, despite his inability to crawl
     *has 4 teeth, the top two just popping through this last week
     *loves feet
     *loves grabbing our hands to stand up
     *shakes his head "no" all the time (he's been doing it for months, but still does it all the time)
     *loves people-watching, especially all the little kids that live in our complex
     *enjoys dancing with Momma and watching her cook
     *actually makes baskets on his mini b-ball hoop
     *expects Mom and Dad to clap when he sits down from standing up (he's still a little nervous about it, so we have to encourage him)
     *loves, loves, loves playing with toys
A few of our favorite pictures from the last month.


























7 comments:

Tiffany Fackrell said...

I seriously can't get over his too-cute-for-words glasses, seriously they are ADORABLE!!!

The Singer Family said...

thanks for the fun picture post!!! His little rolls are just so cute. I want to give him a big squeeze!!! :)

Dan and Wendy said...

We love love love the pictures!!!

Melissa said...

What a cutie. Love all your pictures.

Cassie Bumcrot said...

He is so cute...I love that you take so many pictures of him. We need to take more pics....we're awful at it.

Amy J said...

I can't wait to see him again!! :) I love the pics with you and Nate with him. So sweet.

Jaime said...

He is one handsome little devil. Love his glasses, and that smile is absolutely adorable.