Friday, July 16, 2010

One of those posts...

So just as a warning this is one of those posts that most people will find horribly boring, but it's for my long-distance family that hasn't had the chance to see this little guy in person yet (and for my mom, who has been begging for some video.)  Ryan's not quite at that age where he does anything all that entertaining (and yet I still can't stop staring at him), but he sure is cute in these videos.  (Unfortunately I can't figure out how to load these to blogger without the quality being horrible.)

This one is from today.

And this video is about a week old, but I thought it was cute.

3 comments:

Jaime said...

That is just too precious. He is a beautiful boy. I love all that hair.

Unknown said...

He is so adorable! That hair! I can't believe how thick and dark it is! Those long eye lashes are common with Singer boys!

Melissa said...

Cute videos. They're fun when they're newborns, even if they're not too interactive. I think everyone likes to watch a new baby sleep, make faces, or squirm. Thanks for sharing.