Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Grandpa and Grandma and Uncle... Oh My!

While Brittney is resting a little bit I thought I would post a couple of quick pictures.  We had a nice visit with Grandpa and Grandma Willis and Uncle Brayden this week.  Now it is back to Mom and Dad trying to keep this furry monkey under control.


Grandpa Willis with Ryan

Grandma Willis with Ryan


Uncle Brayden with Ryan


And just for fun a little comparison... who does Ryan look like more?



Ryan



Dad (Nate) as a newborn



Monchichi

4 comments:

Brittney said...

i'm going to have to go with the monkey thing. :P seriously though he does look just like you.

Jaime said...

I think he totally looks like Nate. Although I used to have a monchichi, and he totally looks like that too. Veyr cute pictures. I talked to your Mom about their visit, so glad you got to have them there.

PBJKLI Ussery said...

Congrats you guys! He is adorable!!

Melissa said...

How cute! I'm so glad that you were able to have your mom, dad, and Brayden visit. Your little guy is adorable, and I have to say I'd go with the monchichi too because of all that great hair. You'll have to spike it or something. Too cute!