Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Yum.

The other day Nate and I went grocery shopping together and strawberries were on sale (although still a little spendy, since it's not exactly the season.)  The only way I could convince Nate to let me buy some was to promise him this:


Just had a piece for breakfast this morning (healthy, I know)... so good.

And then randomly a 27 weeks along picture for all my family who hasn't seen me in months... yup, I am pretty much a whale... it scares me that I still have 3 months of growing to do... yikes!  How much bigger do I really have to get?  I especially love when I try to squeeze between things that normally wouldn't be a problem, only to find out about halfway through that I don't fit anymore.  It's even more awkward when that tight space is two people.  Yeah, only had to make that mistake once.

4 comments:

Elise and Rich said...

Brit, you are really adorable. I cant wait to see pics of the nursery. Looks like you are really finding good use of your time, all your cute crafts, wish you were here to teach me how to make those flowers. Miss visiting with you, keep the pictures coming!!

Brittney said...

haha yeah it's funny when in your head you can still fit through thing but when you try you get stuck. i did that a whole lot.

Amy J said...

You look so cute. :) Miss you...

Arrington's said...

That cake instantly made me hungry. The belly is over the top adorable! I kind of think I want to not find out with my next you have inspired me:)