Friday, July 31, 2009

It's Your Last Chance

So tomorrow is officially the last day that you can check out my work at the Blackfish Gallery in down town Portland.  Nate and I are headed over there tomorrow to do a temple session and to pick up the work.  But for those of you who can't make it, here's a video of the exhibit that Nate found.  Mine are the apple/crow photos at the beginning, about 1:06.  I have to admit that Devon (ceramic at 4:35) and I definitely represented EOU well.  I think our work (plus the bunnies and black square made of straws... oh, and the giant ceramic paper airplane) was some of the best work there.

2 comments:

The Singer Family said...

Looks so great Britt. Thanks for sharing. Hope you have a fun day in Portland!

Rita said...

You are awesome! And so talented!