Saturday, June 13, 2009

Guess who Graduated?!?

So, I have hijacked the blog again, but news like this has to shared.  Brittney has always been one of the hardest working, dedicated, ambitious, driven, hard-nosed, stubborn persons I have ever met (I mean come on how else do you think she landed me?).  And today we got to celebrate all of those things with her.  Brittney graduated from Eastern Oregon University today with her Bachelor of Science in Art.  And in traditional Brittney style, she went above and beyond by not only graduating but being awarded the President's Student Art Award the previous night.  I love Brittney and am so proud of her, she stuck with it, and accomplished her goal while excelling constantly throughout the journey.  Congrats Brittney, College Graduate!


Brittney walking to get her degree
Brittney not paying attention to me yelling for her to stop so I can take a picture!
Can you find the college graduate?
There she is!
Apparently this is the face of someone that just graduated...

Brittney with her parents and brother.

Brittney and me with my parents
Me getting my reward for Brittney graduating
We did it!

5 comments:

The Singer Family said...

congrats congrats! Nate did a great job with the camera and you look SUPER Britt. I especially love the 2 headed graduate at the end!
Congrats to an award winning artist!

Chad and Jaycie said...

Brittney you are finally done! Nate deserves the honors also for keeping you sane. You guys are the best and congrats! Luvs!

Brittney said...

YAY! I'm so happy for you! Now I get to wait for my sweet husband to graduate. Only two more terms whew.

Jacklyn said...

Yaaayyy Congrats Brittney!!! That went fast now that it's over. Good luck with everything

Jaime said...

Congratulations Brit! We're very happy for you.