Monday, March 30, 2009

My Baby Sister's Getting Married!

This weekend my parents and sister, Jaycie, came down to La Grande, stayed the night, and then we all got up at 5am to head to Boise.  Meanwhile Brayden, Kammie, and her fiance, Jeff, left at 7am to head to Boise.  We all met up around noon for a day of shopping (I was so good and only spent $15 on a few headbands), wedding planning, engagement pictures, and finally at 9 a yummy dinner at Tucanos.  I forgot how much I missed that place!  Then we all headed back to the hotel where were played games and joked around and finally at 2 we all parted into either the "guys" room or the "girls" room... no snuggling for Nate and I.

The next morning we pigged out at breakfast, hugged goodbye and went our separate ways.  It was a busy weekend, but so nice to spend time with family.  

In the end, I was really disappointed in myself for Kammie and Jeff's pictures.  I was definitely NOT on my A game, which could have been due to any number of things,  i.e. lack of sleep, the bad weather (poor Kammie had to ditch her coat for pictures and it was freezing!) ,not being familiar with Boise and what photographic opportunities were available, the audience that I had of both my whole family and some very friendly transients.  But I thought I would go ahead and post a few for Kammie and let her know that I finished with them about 5 minutes ago.  Woot!  Woot!











2 comments:

Tiffany Fackrell said...

that second one is completely kammie!!! And I don't know what you are talking about those pictures are all so adorable and i am sure she is going to have a hard time choosing which one!! BY the way this is Tiffany (Byington) Fackrell, I am a blog lurker, but at least you know me, hopefully, haha!!!

The Singer Family said...

Nice pics Brittney. If these aren't your A game, I can't wait to see what that would be. Glad you had fun fun fun with everyone. Miss ya!