Friday, March 27, 2009

Can you improve on perfection... maybe.

So I am not as good as Brittney with words or a camera, but I took over both and well with her as my muse... nothing but awesomeness.  
Brittney was complaining that she was tired of her long hair and she wanted to try something new.  So a couple days ago while I was at work she went in to the hairstylist.  Brittney, who like me is willing to try most things, told the hairstylist to do whatever would look best.  She ended up with this fantastic A-line bob.
All I have to say is my wife is a hottie!


5 comments:

ab5cgang said...

That is so sweet of you Nate. But I do love the hair. Super cute. Amy said it was cute on facebook so I had to stop by and check it out.

The Singer Family said...

Cute cute hair! I love pic #1!!! Happy day singers!

Rita said...

Love the hair!!! Love the girl!!! Love the photographer/blogger!!!

Brittney said...

I told you an A-line would be super cute on you! Did you go to Amanda?

Unknown said...

Love the hair! I wanted that exact style the last time I went in. It didn't exactly end up that way. But you look great!