Monday, June 21, 2010

Our Two July Arrivals

Okay, so obviously we aren't really having twins (or I'd probably be done by now), but Nate's mom came to visit the other day before she and Clem take off for a month long mini mission in Nauvoo this summer.  And while she was here she dropped off the baby blessing outfits she's been working on for us.  I love them and I'm especially excited that the bottom fabric of the dress came from the Singer boys' bassinet from when they were babies.  I'm a sucker for the sentimental.  Thank you, Rita!  I love them!

I am however looking forward to a second July arrival, in addition to the sure-to-be-adorable baby Singer.  A month or so back Nate and I finally found a bedroom set that we loved (after TONS of looking, mind you).  Unfortunately, it was on backorder.  The whole reason we were looking was so we could get our room all organized before the baby got here, but we loved it so much we quickly got over it.  So sometime in the beginning of July we'll also have these beauties delivered (minus the nightstand.)
I can't wait.  Now if only our bedroom were that spacious/beautiful... someday, perhaps.

38 weeks

3 comments:

Amy J said...

Not jealous of the nights you won't be sleeping in that beautiful bed. But for SURE jealous of your new bedroom set. (Good choice BTW) I just upgraded to a bedframe 3 yrs. ago and who knows when I will get an actual set!?! LUCKY!!!

and Rita- you are AWESOME! They are so cute and the fact you made TWO... Nate and Britt better have at least one of each in their future, so someone gets to wear each one. :)

Jaime said...

Those blessing outfits are adorable. And how wonderful that Rita used the material from Nate's baby years.

Your bedroom set is awesome. WOW! That is beautiful! Great choice. I want it for myself, so where do I get it? :)

You only have a little bit to go, and I want to say that I wish you a healthy delivery, healthy baby, and a healthy mommy after it's all said and done.

Jarom and Melissa said...

Those blessing outfits are adorable. Whether you have a boy or a girl, the baby will have one cute outfit on his/her blessing day. The bedroom set looks amazing. I'm looking forward to the time when we can afford one (and we can upsize to a king size bed). You made it to 38 weeks. Not much further now. Hang in there, and good luck.