Thursday, April 23, 2009

The Space Between

Hey all!  For everyone trying to get a hold of me the last two weeks... I'm sorry.  I've been living on campus getting ready for my senior capstone exhibition that opens this Friday at 6pm.  Tomorrow we'll be doing some last minute adjustments, but so far the show looks amazing.  I'm so excited and can't wait to enjoy the rest of my semester.  So if you're going to be in the area and want to come support us (I mean really, what else is there to do in La Grande on a Friday night?) we'd love to see you there.  Friday 6-8pm.  And don't feel bad.  If you can't make it Friday, the show will be in the Nightingale until May 7 (but I won't so come Friday... please).  And for those of you who live too far to make it... I'll post some pictures soon.

And contrary to popular belief the show is not scary... even though the postcard might be.

1 comment:

Rita said...

Can't wait to see it! You truly have talent--thank you for sharing it!!!