Monday, April 13, 2009

It's All Good

We spoke with Nate's doctor today and there is no cancer... not that we're surprised, but it's so nice to know for sure.  The doctor suggested that we wait 6 months and then do another blood test to check on Nate's PSAs (they are still a little high) and then we'll go from there.  But the doctor's hoping that they'll be normal by then and that Nate's prostate/PSAs are just taking awhile to normalize.  As long as there's no more fevering, etc. (which wouldn't be a cancer thing, but would just mean Nate still has prostatitis) we should be good.  It's so nice to know that every thing is fine.  Thanks for all the prayers... we really appreciate it. 

3 comments:

Jodie said...

I am so happy for ya'll Brittney! I hope that everything continues to look up in the next 6 months.

Sharae said...

Yay!!! I am so happy to hear the good news about Nate.

Elise and Rich said...

Okay so I am glad to hear Nate (who I had no idea anything was even going on)is good, I feel like the worst VT ever!!! Please forgive, and um I was looking at your past posts, will you make me a cute modest dress? I will be your guniea pig!