Sunday, February 15, 2009

Will You Be My Valentine?

On Saturday I drove to Elgin to meet with a couple that wants me to shoot their wedding.  (Can you say stressful!?!)  The good news is that they decided that they do want me to be their photographer, the bad news:  it'll be my second wedding and my first will be Kammie's in May.  A temple marriage is a lot different from a civil one, so I'm a little nervous how that will all pan out.  So far though I've been really nervous about every single shoot I've been on.  Thankfully they always seem to work out even when I worry they won't.

So I finally came home around 3:30 to this:
Nate really knows how to make things like Valentines Day perfect.  Our first Valentines together I woke up in my apartment to rose petals and cut out hearts saying I love you in all different languages (my favorite being the Canadian one, "I love you, eh.")  leading out into the living room where there were roses, balloons and gifts all set up in the most adorable way.
This year he also made me dinner, which was delicious: herb-roasted pork loin with garlic cheesy mashed potatoes and asparagus.  I know, I know, I have an amazing husband.  And I just want to let him know how much I love him.  He really is perfect for me in every way.  He's my best friend and some how, even though I adored him the day we got married, I catch myself loving him more and more each day.  He's such a stud.




2 comments:

Brittney said...

you need to tell nate to give holger romance lessons!

if you need some pointers on civil ceremonies give me a call :)

Chad and Jaycie said...

I can leave comments now....I'm no longer in hiding (thanks to YOU!)