Monday, December 3, 2012

My Little Man

The other day Ryan and I were snuggling and I was telling him how the baby in my tummy sometimes sleeps. He leaned over and put his hand on my stomach and said, "Baby, wake up!  I play with you!"

I love this little kid.  He is SO much fun these days.  He gets Nate and I laughing all the time.  And is the subject of many of conversations about how lucky we are to be his parents.

Just last night after the First Presidency Christmas Devotional we drove around to see the Christmas lights (Ryan is eating this Christmas stuff up... I knew he would after how much fun he was at Halloween).  And when we got home he begged to go see more.  To distract him, we came in and showed him pictures of him sitting on Santa's lap last year crying and he informed us that this time he'll be happy and ask Santa for a choo choo train.  (Score!  Someone's going to be very happy Christmas morning. :))  I love how being a parent takes an already wonderful time of the year and magnifies it by 10.... Ryan's not the only one looking forward to him opening his presents Christmas morning. :)



1 comment:

Melissa said...

He sounds like a great kid. It is wonderful how the Christmas season brings out the best in us, and we're even better because we have our children. You're so right on that.